Prices incl. plus shippingcosts
Within USA with exception of some areas, free shipping from $800
Delivery 2 - 4 Workdays
Despite the modular design of the Rayocomp PS 10, in the medium to long term, most users tend to use all of the device's BaPS or RAH software modules. The Complete edition of the Rayocomp PS 10 was developed specifically for this user group.
It combines the following advantages:
1. The Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition includes modules 1 to 10.
2. The Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition is available at a discounted price. You therefore save a considerable amount compared to buying a ‘normal’ device equipped with the same modules!
3. Should the owner of a Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition also decide to purchase the veterinary software module M11, he will receive the VET Module at a cheaper price.
4. The device is guaranteed for three years (except for the battery, which is guaranteed for one year).
5. Stickers on the side of device indicate the special status of the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition.
6. Only the Complete edition of the Rayocomp PS 10 comes delivered in an exclusive and almost indestructible Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case. The dimensions of the case fall within the size limit for carry-on aircraft luggage. It can thus be brought along as hand luggage. The case is designed as a trolley, which makes it very easy to transport. The perfect solution, especially for mobile practices, vets, to bring along on holiday, and for presentations.
The materials delivered include:
• Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition
• Battery charger
• Comprehensive operating manual
• Rimowa® hard shell aluminium case
The Rimowa® case also has space for accessories, e.g. the Rayotensor, for protection and measuring cups, for four 30 cm tissue detectors, RAH Green Cards and for ball or pointed detectors.
As the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition is not recognised by the regulatory authorities and is therefore considered a non-medical device, even though it would satisfy all the tests for a medical device.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 10 devices:
Rayocomp PS 10 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 TCM: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 basic: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 Complete-Edition: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 10 Edition 35 Non-medical device
Highlight of the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete-Edition:
➤ Portable thanks to integrated rechargeable battery and low weight
Despite the integrated rechargeable battery, the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition weighs only 1.7 kg. This makes the device ideal for use at home with a “Green Card”.
➤ Design language
The design of the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition has been matched to the colours and appearance of the larger Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 so that the devices harmonise in design and colour.
➤ Internet update option via the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0
Users of the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition can now benefit from the latest developments faster than ever because the device can be automatically updated via the Internet when it is connected to a Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0. The latest software that had previously been downloaded to the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 from the Rayonex server in Lennestadt can thus be comfortably installed on the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete-Edition.
➤ The Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition – Made in Germany
The portable Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition is developed and manufactured in Germany, in a community called Lennestadt, in compliance with the same quality management system for medical devices, the DIN EN ISO 13485. They are also audited by TÜV Nord on an annual basis.
➤ The internal components of the new device
All of the hardware components in the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition comply with the industrial standard, but not the consumer standard. This means that all of the device's components are of the highest, most robust quality.
The scope of supply of the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition consists of the following components:
Art. No. 20130: Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition including mains power pack/charger, integrated rechargeable battery, M1 to M10 modules, operating manual, packaging, Rimowa case
We recommend the following accessories for the Rayocomp PS 10 Complete Edition:
Art. No. 30323: fitted sheet, for application of the frequency spectra while lying or sleeping.
Of course, you will be introduced to the operation and use of the device by your distributor.
Please note that Rayonex Biomedical GmbH offers both the purchase and the rental of the devices, software modules and components.
Product information on the Rayocomp PS 10 Edition 35